Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2 14.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 4.6x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Orange)



 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2 14.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 4.6x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Orange)

My husband bought this camera for me because I am prone to breaking cameras so when we saw Whoopi Goldberg toss the camera across the stage on The View and dunk it in water he knew it was the right camera for me. We live in Hawaii and do a lot of outdoor activities including kayaking, hiking, cliff diving, etc so we needed a camera that could stand up to salt water and sand but still take quality photos and video. I had the camera for almost a full year when I noticed some condensation in the LCD view screen and lens screen so I sent the camera in for repair and was pleasantly surprised to discover that Panasonic sent me the newest model of the camera. The newest model (2010) comes with a rubber camera skin, USB cord, video cords and upgraded software. My only con is that I cannot find anywhere whether or not the LCD view screen is scratch proof which would seem like an obvious feature since this camera is advertised as a rugged camera. I highly recommend this camera for anyone accident prone with camera's and for anyone who enjoys doing outdoor activities.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2 14.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 4.6x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Orange)

No comments:

Post a Comment